In January 2018, Make It Up Club turns 20!
To celebrate this, we are organising an extra special month of concerts each Tuesday from the 9th - 30th of January.
A key aim of MIUC is to facilitate inter-regional collaborations between diverse performers and idioms with a focus on enabling established and emerging artists to develop musical relationships and experiences by performing in adventurous improvised contexts.
This curatorial philosophy is at the heart of the 20th Birthday Festival and we are now excited to announce the lineup for this very special occasion!
- Tom Fryer / Dave Brown / Chris Rainier
- Super Occult Cosmophon [TAS] - Julia Drouhin / Pip Stafford
- Nat Grant / Sarah Galdes [US/AU] / Mat Watson
- Scott McConnachie / Ren Walters
- Jim Denley [NSW] / Stevie Richards / Erin Taylor / Matthias Schack-Arnott
- Elizabeth Millar [CA/AU] / Craig Pedersen [CA] / Belinda Woods
- Byron Scullin / Carolyn Connors
- Rod Cooper / Ari Sharp / Nik Kennedy / Maz Benjamas / Kerrie Farnsworth
- Toecutter [NSW] / Bridget Chappell / Aloysious Falcon aka Gem Falconer
- Umbilical Tentacle / Curse Ov Dialect / Emile Zile
- Judith Hamann [US/AU] / Bonnie Lander [US] / Clare Cooper [NSW]
- Anthony Pateras [DE/AU] / Rohan Drape / Anthony Burr [US]
- Ned Collette [DE/AU] / Joe Talia [JP/AU] / Lizzy Welsh / James Rushford / Alex Garsden / Aviva Endean
- Mette Rasmussen [NO] / Sofia Jernberg [SE]
- The MirrorUnit - Tim O'Dwyer [SG/AU] / Georg Wissel [DE]
- Robin Fox / Romy Seven / Sage Pbbbt / Sean Baxter / Phil Bywater
- Nicola Morton [NSW] / Matt Earle [NSW] / Fjorn Butler / Naretha Williams
- Steve Heather [DE/AU] / Maria Moles / Reuben Lewis / Lucas Abela [NSW]
- The Band Presents
- Occult Blood / Ghouns